05 January 2016

Home Run Redux

From 2002 to 2009, I drew and published a webcomic called Home Run. I have since stopped paying for the URL, so the strips have been lost to entropy...

...until now.

With the help of the Internet Archive Wayback Machine (because I misplaced the strip database with all the story names in it), I am reconstructing Home Run and republishing it here. Perhaps Google will take better care of it than I.

The plan is to post complete story arcs in groups, with full dialog transcriptions, and maybe some commentary. All I have to go on is the incomplete scraped comics archive from the Wayback Machine, my original Photoshop work files, and memories.

Let's hope it's more interesting than all the comics I stopped following that did this.

Edit: Transcription, from a data-entry standpoint, sucks. You're on your own to read my handwriting in the early strips.